Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin. On very large sheet plastic wrap, brush tenderloin with oil. Smoked Beef Tenderloin is smoked low and slow, and then seared to create the BEST flavor for beef tenderloin. Beef Tenderloin is incredible cooked on the smoker.
Ingredients of Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin
- Bereiten of Rub/Marinade.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tbsp of coarse salt, sea salt.
- Bereiten 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of garlic powder, or 5-6 cloves diced.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of ground coffee, or instant coffee, espresso powder.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tbsp of onion powder or 1/4cup of minced white onion.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of red pepper flake.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Bereiten of Meat.
- Es ist 3 lb of Beef Tenderloin, Roast Beef.
- Du brauchst of apple or pecan wood chips, dry.
- Es ist of olive oil.
This particular cut of beef gets very little movement. How To Make Smoked Beef Tenderloin – Reverse SearTheMountainKitchen. When it's time to pull out all the stops, you can always count on beef tenderloin to impress. Sprinkle coffee mixture evenly over top and sides of meat; rub in and press lightly with your fingers.
Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin Schritt für Schritt
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, except the Worcestershire sauce, and rub all over the tenderloin till completely covered. Marinate covered in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or for more flavor marinate over night..
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place an oven safe container filled 3/4 of the way with water in oven while preheating for steam and keeping tenderloin moist..
- If using a charcoal grill, place coals mainly to one side of the grill so there's a cool and hot side. Preheat charcoal or gas grill on high. Clean grates very well. Using a paper towel and thongs, rub an olive oil soaked paper towel on the hot grill grates where you will be placing the meat. This prevents sticking of the meat and spices..
- Turn off flame on meat side of grill, or place meat on the cool side of charcoal grill. Place marinaded tenderloin on hot, oiled grill grates. Place the dry apple or pecan wood chips on the hot side of the grill, opposite of the meat. Dash Worcestershire sauce on meat to taste. Close lid and smoke for 20min. Open lid and flip meat. Dash with Worcestershire sauce. Smoke for another 15 min. Remove and take to oven..
- If you have a rib rack, place meat fat side up on baking sheet next to the container or water in the preheated oven..
- Once tenderloin is in 500°F preheated oven, close door, turn off oven and heat and Do Not open for 1-1/2 hr (hour and half)!!! Your oven will act like a Dutch Oven and will slowly cook your cook your meat keeping juices inside the meat. (Bake 30min per pound of meat).
- After cooking time, pull tenderloin out and let rest 10min before cutting. Enjoy!! Slight smoke taste on outside with a subtle, sweet-peppery aftertaste. Can go with so many sides!!.
Tender, juicy beef tenderloin is an amazing meat for the smoker! The lack of connective tissue separates the tenderloin from the traditional smoking meats like Strongly flavored rubs will hide the flavor of a tenderloin, so a simple rub with salt—and/or smoked salt— and pepper is all that is needed. Chipotle-Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Grilled Nopalitos Corn Salad. Alternatively, if you want to use the reverse-sear method on the tenderloin, set up your grill or smoker for direct grilling and heat to high after smoking to an internal. Brazil Coffee Facts Recipes with Coffee.