Bbq meatball spaghetti. BBQ Spaghetti is a Memphis staple and this BBQ Spaghetti recipe uses pulled pork and bbq sauce. This recipe combines a classic spaghetti recipe with a barbecue twist. You've never tried spaghetti and meatballs like this before.
Ingredients of Bbq meatball spaghetti
- Bereiten of Meatball Mixer.
- Du brauchst 3 1/2 lb of ground beef 20/80.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of garlic.
- Du brauchst 1 box of Spaghetti Pasta.
- Es ist 3/4 cup of Zesty Bread Crumbs.
- Du brauchst 2 of eggs.
- Du brauchst 1 of onion.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of season salt.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Bereiten of Bbq sauce.
- Es ist 32 oz of Ketchup.
- Du brauchst 2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of liquid hickory smoke.
- Du brauchst 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of course black pepper.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of dry mustard.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper(optional heat lovers).
Spaghetti & Meatball Bites are the Party Appetizer Your friends have always wanted. by Delish US. Remove with slotted spoon,and add to your favorite spaghetti sauce. Traditional spaghetti and meatballs are, like, THE perfect dinner in my house! How much sauce do you like on your spaghetti and meatballs?
Bbq meatball spaghetti Schritt für Schritt
- Preheat oven 400.
- Place all bbq sauce ingredients in pot and simmer while preparing meatballs (20-30min).
- Sauteed Onion and garlic set aside.
- Place water in another pot add salt and oil and boil pasta.
- Season ground meat once onion garlic mix cool add into meat mixture.
- Split mixture in half place one half in skillet and brown drain and set aside.
- Take ther mixture add eggs and breadcrumbs, if mixture still abit moist from eggs add more breadcrumbs.
- Form mix into ball place on foiled lined baking sheet place in oven till brown.
- Once balls are brown place them in simmering sauce allow to simmer a bit longer.
- While oven is still on place garlic bread of your choice in oven till toasted.
- Once pasta is aldente, drain run cold water to rince put back in pot add ground brown meat and meat ball stir as you stir add bbq sauce till pasta is completely covering noodles and balls the wetter the better..
- I like to take a couple of scallions and cheddar cheese and plave on top when I have plated. it gibes it a bit more color and taste, enjoy!!!.
We ate this for dinner last night and my husband thought. Tip in the meatballs and turn them over in the sauce, ensuring they're all covered. To serve, stir most of the remaining parsley into the sauce then spoon the meatballs and sauce over the spaghetti. This crockpot BBQ meatballs is a perfect appetizer recipe. It is an easy to prepare dish that your whole family will crave.