Swedish Meatballs. Made from a mixture of beef and pork, flavored with nutmeg and cardamom and served with a tasty Swedish Meatball sauce. Swedish meatballs, or köttbullar, must be prepared, above all, with love. This is why 'Mom's meatballs' are a widespread concept in Sweden, and there are many different favourite recipes.
Ingredients of Swedish Meatballs
- Bereiten of Meatballs.
- Du brauchst 1 lb of ground beef.
- Es ist 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Du brauchst 3/4 cup of onion, minced.
- Du brauchst 1 1/2 tsp of parsley, minced.
- Bereiten 1 can of evaporated milk, 5 ounces.
- Es ist 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Bereiten 2 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Es ist 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 of egg.
- Bereiten 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Bereiten of Sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of water.
- Bereiten 1 can of mushroom soup.
- Du brauchst 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Es ist 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Du brauchst 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of sour cream.
- Du brauchst 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
My family loves these Swedish meatballs. While most Swedish meatball recipes call for a mixture of pork and beef, I use half beef and half turkey to make them lighter. Swedish meatballs are one of the easiest, most delicious ways to switch up your weeknight meatball routine. Unlike their Italian counterpart, Swedish meatballs are warmly spiced (think.
Swedish Meatballs Anleitung
- FOR THE MEATBALLS.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Form mixture into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Brown in frying pan and place on paper towels to drain.
- FOR THE SAUCE.
- Boil water, remove from heat then mix in all other ingredients starting with the soup.
- Place meatballs in skillet and pour sauce over them, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly! Swedish Meatballs are the ultimate comfort food and possibly the best meatballs you will ever I grew up devouring Swedish Meatballs and actually didn't even know Ikea Swedish Meatballs were. Swedish Meatballs Recipe – Köttbullar from Sweden. Swedish Meatballs Served Up: At Home.