Simple burger, great flavor. Sink your teeth into a delicious hamburger recipe made from lean beef. Sink your teeth into a delicious restaurant-style, hamburger recipe made from lean beef. Skip the prepackaged patties and take the extra time to craft.
Ingredients of Simple burger, great flavor
- Es ist 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Es ist 1/2 of Large Onion.
- Bereiten 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Bereiten 1 of salt.
- Bereiten 1 of pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Es ist 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Es ist 1 of egg.
You'd swear they were expensive gourmet. Cooked carrots, squash and zucchini are stirred into oats, cheese, and egg with some broth and soy sauce added for color and taste. The folks at Char-Broil grills share a simple burger recipe that's easy to make at home. It's pretty amazing how something so effortless can be so delicious, isn't Pro tip: Buffalo is a great alternative to beef.
Simple burger, great flavor Schritt für Schritt
- Finely chop half onion and place into mixing bowl with ground meat..
- Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with hands by squishing together woth hands.
- Make patties to desired size. Make them thin and wide and they will shrink up and stay juice..
- If you are cooking in a pan, make sure it it is very hot before you put the meat on to trap the juices..
- Cook to desired temperature. Medium rare takes about 8-10 minutes..
This burger seasoning can be mixed into the meat or simply sprinkled over the patty as it cooks. This spice blend is great for grilled, broiled, or pan-fried burgers, as well as juicy baked burgers. It will also add great flavor to your favorite meatloaf or meatball mixture and works well on other meats like. Our homemade burger recipes will arm you with flavor-packed meals to add to your family dinner ideas, no matter your preferred method of cooking. We've picked the best burger recipes for grilling plus some decadent burgers that can be made right on your stove top.