Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas. This Beef Enchiladas recipe is a quick and tasty midweek dinner. Using minced beef and a healthy tomato based red sauce, it's such an easy one pan meal. This are just warming in their spicy taste, a good way to introduce kids to new flavours and taste without being overpowering.
Ingredients of Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas
- Bereiten 500 grams of beef mince.
- Es ist 1 of onion (chopped).
- Es ist 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Du brauchst 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Bereiten 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Es ist 1 tsp of marjoram or oregano.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Du brauchst 3 tbsp of water.
- Du brauchst 1 pinch of salt.
- Du brauchst 400 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- Du brauchst 8 of corn tortillas.
- Es ist 55 grams of grated cheese.
Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. This recipe includes a quick homemade red enchilada sauce and an easy ground beef. This beef enchiladas recipe is so good, corn tortillas filled with slow simmered ground beef and shredded cheese, smothered in homemade red Beef enchiladas are HUGE on flavor, and they're super satisfying for any night of the week. Mexican beef enchiladas – tortillas packed with beef mince and beans and smothered with cheese – are easy to make and a great crowd-pleaser.
Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas Schritt für Schritt
- Brown the mince with the onion and green pepper in a frying pan. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute..
- In a small bowl or cup mix together the tomato puree, oregano, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, water and salt..
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp the tomato sauce to the mince and simmer for 15 minutes. Add a little water to the remaining sauce to thin it a little..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4..
- Cover and warm the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds. Spread a little mince in the centre of each tortilla, roll up and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Top with the remaining sauce and the grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes until golden..
- For extra spice add some chopped jalapenos to the cheese before baking..
Heat the oil in a wide frying pan. These spicy enchiladas use lean ground beef and chorizo along with plenty of savory herbs, spices, and veggies to give it an all natural spicy kick. Once you try out these enchiladas, you'll never have to order Mexican take-out again, and you can rest assured knowing you can still enjoy a great spicy. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times.