Baked beef with bechamel. A slight twist on classic macaroni cheese, this beef, tomato and cheese pasta bake combines the beef and tomato mixture with a lightly seasoned béchamel style sauce made with mozzarella cheese, milk and flour. We prefer to bake the eggplants instead of frying. The beef is cooked with onions, tomatoes, garlic and oregano.
Ingredients of Baked beef with bechamel
- Du brauchst of ⏺Preparing the beef:.
- Es ist 750 g of minced beef.
- Es ist of chopped red capsicum.
- Bereiten 2 cloves of garlic.
- Du brauchst 1 of onion.
- Du brauchst of olive oil.
- Es ist of pepper.
- Bereiten 1 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Bereiten of salt.
- Bereiten 3 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Bereiten of ⏺ baking the potato.
- Du brauchst 2-3 pcs of chopped potato.
- Es ist of thyme.
- Es ist of pepper.
- Es ist of olive oil.
- Es ist of ⏺instant bechamel powder.
- Es ist of ⏺ grated cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese.
Smear a thin layer of the meat sauce over the bottom of the dish. Cover with half of the drained pasta. Pastitsio consists of luscious layers of baked seasoned ground beef, pasta, and a creamy béchamel sauce. You use some egg whites for the pasta stage and reserve the yolks for the béchamel.
Baked beef with bechamel Schritt für Schritt
- In a baking pan, brush with olive oil and align the chopped potato. Add dried thyme and pepper (dont put salt) bake it for 40 minutes at 175C.
- In a cooking pan: add olive oil and sauté the chopped onion and garlic. Add the minced beef and fry until golden brown. Add the chopped red capsicum, tomato paste, smoked paprika, pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare the instant powder bechamel sauce. Instruction is available in the sachet or you can make the bechamel from scratch..
- Once the potato is soft and cooked add the beef on top..
- Add the bechamel sauce for the last layer and add the grated cheese on top. Bake it again for another 30 minutes in 175C..
Each prep step will require dirtying some pots and pans, but the end result is well worth the cleanup. Spinach and beef lasagna with a homemade bechamel and tomato sauce baked to golden brown cheesy perfection topped with fresh basil. This spinach and beef lasagna recipe with delicious layers of meat, homemade bechamel sauce, spinach, and browned bubbling cheese on top. A simple recipe of baked mussels stuffed with garlic-bechamel sauce and oozing with melted cheese. A sumptuous appetizer that is very budget The milk is used to make a thick, garlicky Bechamel Sauce that will be used to stuff the mussel shells with.