Whosaynas Muttor Mutton Pillao. Basmati Rice, Mutton or Beef (pieces), Peas, Onions (sliced), Ginger (pounded), Tomatoes (chopped), Garlic (pounded), Cummin seeds. Mutton Pulao is a dish fairly common in North Indian, South Indian and Pakistani and Turkish cuisine that incorporates mutton into a rice pilaf. The rice used is almost invariably Basmati or a close variant.
Ingredients of Whosaynas Muttor Mutton Pillao
- Es ist 1 kg of Basmati Rice.
- Du brauchst 1 kg of Mutton or Beef (pieces).
- Es ist 2 cups of Peas.
- Du brauchst 5 of Onions (sliced).
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of Ginger (pounded).
- Bereiten 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Du brauchst 5 tbsp of Garlic (pounded).
- Du brauchst 3 tbsp of Cummin seeds.
- Bereiten 2 tsp of Garam masala (few Cinnamon sticks, Star Anise, Bay leaves, Cloves and Blackpepper).
- Bereiten to taste of Salt.
- Es ist 5 of Potatoes (halved).
- Du brauchst 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of Oil.
Mughlai mutton pulao is a great dish to gorge on after fasting. This Ramzan recipe gives you a filling dish. Mughlai mutton pulao is made out of red meat which is very popular for most Ramzan recipes. You need the proteins and energy from red meat when you are.
Whosaynas Muttor Mutton Pillao Anleitung
- Use pressure cooker to boil meat with few whole garam masala, salt and ginger with one litre of water.
- In a big pot braise onions in ghee and oil till golden brownish colour.
- Add garlic, potatoes and whole garam masala stir.
- Now add tomatoes and saute till paste like.
- Add peas, meat and it's broth with a glass of water then close the lid, let it boil.
- Add rice and cook, let water dry up then simmer.
- If you using charcoal put more on lid, when nice aroma arises or when you open the lid and smoke comes out it's done.
- Serve with kachoomer or raita.
Mutton pulao is a delicious and palate pleasing non vegetarian dish famously relished as a royal main course. This is popular throughout India for its unique flavor and fragrance. This dish is made as one dish by combining all the ingredients and pressures cook them. For pulao keep this mutton aside till needed. But few hours marination is also fine?