Chicken Cordon Bleu. A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. Learn how to cook chicken cordon bleu recipe. The quality of the ingredients you will use for this recipe will either make it a great stuffed chicken breast.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Du brauchst 2 each of chicken breasts.
- Es ist 2 slice of smoked beef.
- Du brauchst 50 grams of spinach (blanch).
- Es ist 2 slice of sliced cheese.
- Du brauchst 1/4 kg of all-purpose flour.
- Bereiten 2 each of eggs.
- Bereiten 500 grams of breadcrumbs.
- Du brauchst 1 liter of vegetable oil.
A cordon bleu or schnitzel cordon bleu is a dish of meat wrapped around cheese (or with cheese filling), then breaded and pan-fried or deep-fried. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres délicieuse despite a modest amount of butter. Fix mashed potatoes and a side of green beans while the chicken bakes.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Schritt für Schritt
- Fillet chicken breasts to make it looks larger (butterfly fillet shape) so that you will be easier when you roll it..
- Put some plastic wrap over the chicken, make it thinner with meat hammer..
- Put smoked beef and sliced cheese and spinach over the chicken..
- Roll the chicken carefully and make sure that it is rolled and solid texture..
- Coat that rolled chicken to the all-purpose flour then egg then finally breadcrumbs.
- Prepare hot cooking oil then deep fried the chicken with medium heat..
- Wait until chicken to be golden-brown color. Rest it for a few minutes and ready to serve:).
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. Arrange chicken smooth side down on a work surface. Cover one half of each breast with one slice of ham and one slice of cheese, leaving. Chicken Cordon Bleu was one of the first meals I attempted as a newly married woman.