Beef stew with peppers. Learn how to make Beef Stew with Peppers. This is my take on the ubiquitous Latino stew, ajiaco. This version uses leftover roast beef, sweet red peppers, and creamy baby potatoes simmered together in a spicy broth.
Ingredients of Beef stew with peppers
- Bereiten 1 kg of beef stew.
- Bereiten 1 of beef stock cube.
- Bereiten 1 of green pepper.
- Es ist 1 of red pepper.
- Es ist 1 of onion.
- Es ist 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Es ist 1 tsp of bbq spice.
- Es ist 1 tsp of steak n chop spice.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Bereiten 1 TBS of garlic and ginger paste.
- Bereiten 3 TBS of brown onion.
- Du brauchst 1 TBS of flour.
- Bereiten of NB all of the spices are Robertson's.
As I mentioned above you can also use beef Hind Shank from Rumba Meats to prepare this stew. Serve in bowls, with sour cream, coriander and cornbread. Chianti is the best-known wine produced in that region and is the traditional choice for peposo, but any dry, medium-bodied red wine works well. Mchuzi wa nyama is a much loved dish that can be found in any East African country under different names.
Beef stew with peppers Schritt für Schritt
- Clean and boil the beef for an hour..
- Chop onion, garlic and ginger and peppers then add it to the beef..
- Stir, then season the meat let it cook and let it simmer for a while..
- Then prepare the soup thickener by pouring the soup and flour direct to the meat and little bit then simmer and your meat is ready..
- My family enjoy this beef peppers stew serve with dombolo/ dumpling.
Depending on which East African country you find. Add the strips of beef let the beef brown initially, without stirring, but as soon as it is brown on one side, then stir. Ground Beef Stew with Peppers and Tomatoes. Italian Beef Stew with Peppers and Potatoes. Cozy on up with a bowl of simmering stew, made with sweet peppers, potatoes, and other fork-tender veggies.