Corned Beef Nachos. Corned Beef Irish Nachos are a fun and tasty way to use up leftover corned beef! Thin, crispy potatoes stand in for tortilla chips in this nacho recipe! Get ready for game day with our Corned Beef nachos recipe!
Ingredients of Corned Beef Nachos
- Bereiten 1 C of shredded corned beef.
- Bereiten 3 of large handfuls thick tortilla chips.
- Du brauchst 2 of jalapeños; 1/8" half moons.
- Bereiten 2 of avocados; medium dice.
- Bereiten 1/3 C of Irish cheddar cheese.
- Es ist 1/2 C of pepperjack cheese.
- Bereiten 1/3 C of Irish gouda.
- Du brauchst 1/4 C of sweet corn.
- Du brauchst 3 T of melted butter.
- Du brauchst 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Corned beef nachos with her bed whiskey fondue. [email protected]. You need to make this epic beef nachos supreme at your next game day. Seasoned ground beef, refried beans, cheese, tomatoes and green onions make such a great flavor combination. A combination of corned beef, potatoes, and onions.
Corned Beef Nachos Schritt für Schritt
- Place corned beef into boiling, salted water. Reheat thoroughly, about 2-3 minutes..
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper atop a large baking tray as flat as possible, with no gaps between chips..
- Spread corned beef, corn, avocado, and jalapeños atop tortilla chips..
- Top with cheeses, melted butter, and a pinch of salt..
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheeses are completely melted..
- Variations; Waffle fries, french fries, braised cabbage, diced pickles, pickle relish, sauerkraut, slivered & caramelized garlic, shallots, habanero, pickled jalapeños, smoked paprika, serrano, fruit or tomato salsa, tomatillo salsa, ghee, mint, oregano, fennel, curry, parsely, oregano, scallions, parmesean, chiles, parsley, sour cream, harissa, horseradish, lemon, peas, poppy seed, pumpkin, caraway seed, melted cheese dip, Velveeta, dill, oregano, fennel, bacon, coriander seed, cayenne, celery seed, shredded carrots.
I made a corned beef brisket on Sunday I had more than half of it left and my hubby asked for me to make corned beef hash. These Beef Nachos will save your day! Chipotles give the beef real kick and when loaded on cheese covered tortilla chips they quickly become a go-to meal. Why is it called corned beef? The word "corned" refers to the large grains of salt How do you cure corned beef?