Pork with bamboo shoots. A pork recipe with four simple ingredients and prepared without oil. I used more pork and bamboo shoots than the recipe called for, as I had leftover mustard seasoned pork and a very large can of bamboo shoots. I went up in the other ingredients to compensate somewhat, but stuck to the one dried chili pepper, and less red pepper flakes.
Ingredients of Pork with bamboo shoots
- Es ist 2 of smoked boneless pork chops, thinly sliced.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Bereiten 1 can of boiled bamboo shoots, sliced.
- Es ist 4 of shiitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Es ist 6 of lettuce leaves, roughly chopped.
- Es ist 1/2 of onion, thick slices.
- Bereiten 3 tbsp of shaoxing or cooking white wine.
- Es ist 3 tbsp of water.
- Bereiten 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Bereiten 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Stir-Fried Pork Tenderloins and Bamboo Shoots. Authentic Thai Recipe for Sliced Pork with Bamboo Shoots in Red Chili Sauce. In this version we add a healthy portion of bamboo shoots, some carrot, and green chili. It makes a nice main dish when served on a small plate to be shared, but it is most often eaten just like this with some fresh, hot rice.
Pork with bamboo shoots Schritt für Schritt
- Mix sliced meat with 1 tbsp. Soy sauce.
- Heat vegetable oil and sauteé pork for 2 minutes.
- Add bamboo and mushrooms, cook for 1 minute.
- Add onion and lettuce and cook for another minute.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine wine, water, beef cube, oyster sauce and cornstarch. Stir well.
- Add mixture to pan and stir frequently until thickened..
- Add a dash of pepper and sesame oil and serve.
This Khmer soup with pork and bamboo shoot is very easy to make and absolutely delicious. Back home, we use mainly fresh bamboo shoots for this soup. Bamboo shoot is edible,it is very popular in Khmer cooking, because it is tasty, with high protein, vitamin B, and it help improves poor blood. Both salted and fresh pork combined with bamboo shoots and tofu knots produce a really tasty soup. For the bamboo, it's best to use fresh, but frozen bamboo also works fine.