Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky. In this video, we share our sweet and spicy beef jerky recipe for the dehydrator. It's sweet, savory, and has the perfect amount of heat. All Reviews for Jerky Lover's Jerky – Sweet, Hot and Spicy!
Ingredients of Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky
- Bereiten of Food dehydrator.
- Es ist 2 lb of very lean eye of round roast.
- Bereiten 12 oz of can of cola.
- Du brauchst 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Sirracha hot sauce.
- Bereiten 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Es ist 1 tsp of meat tenderizer (such as Accent).
- Bereiten 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Bereiten 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Es ist 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Es ist of Fresh cracked black pepper for finishing.
Our sweet & spicy beef jerky is the perfect balance. Hot spices combine with sweet brown sugar to compliment the natural hickory smoked beef. The coarse black pepper in this pepper lover's delight will make your taste buds dance. Chipotle Chilies, Coke, and Black Pepper are infused in Beef Sirloin.
Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky Schritt für Schritt
- Slice meat against the grain into thin 1/8 inch pieces. For more chewy jerky slice with the grain..
- Mix all of the ingredients together well. Marinate the sliced meat refrigerated for at least 24 hours. 48 hours if possible..
- Let beef slices drain well before placing on dehydrator trays. Finish off beef slices with plenty of cracked black pepper, for a little more spice..
- Follow your food dehydrator instructions. Enjoy.
- This can also be done in a oven as well. Google for instructions on how to do it. It's not hard to do at all. It's actually faster..
These Beef Strips have a sweet spicy flavor. Our spin on the traditional black pepper recipe, sweet and spicy adds a kick to this peppery delight. Just the right amount of flavor/spice. My husband and I both agree-some of the best beef jerky we have had (and we have had ALOT). This jerky recipe is a great one that has an amazing sweet flavor followed by a spicy zing at the end.