Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs. Quick Dinner Recipes for Busy Families. Cheddar-Stuffed Mini Meatloaves with Chipotle Glaze. I have one of those special meatloaf pans that has a rack so the drippings fall under the meatloaf itself and used that rather than the mini loaf pans and baked it with potatoes and a butternut squash so it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs
- Bereiten 2 lb of ground beef.
- Bereiten 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Du brauchst 1 T of garlic powder.
- Es ist 1 envelope of dried onion soup mix.
- Es ist 1 C of french fried onions; pulsed to crumbs.
- Es ist 4 oz of giardenera cheddar; small dice.
- Bereiten 1/4 C of worcestershire sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
This easy meatloaf recipe is for cheese lovers only! This Mini Meatloaf recipe can be shaped into loaves or baked in a muffin tin. I've included instructions for both in the recipe Finally, my husband and I, absolutely LOVE this Harlem Meatloaf. It's got quite a kick, so it may be too spicy for some kiddos, but it's a must for.
Spicy Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloafs Schritt für Schritt
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Form mini meatloafs with yours hands. Try to get as much of the cheddar towards the center of each meat patty as possible..
- Lay on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Thyme, Italian seasoning, herbes de provence, shallots, red onion, yellow onion, roasted or dehydrated garlic, slivered garlic, crispy diced bacon, pancetta, chives, basil, cilantro, scallions, leeks, coriander seed, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, pesto, oregano, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, pepperjack cheese, dried minced onions, bbq sauce, zucchini, marjoram, bell peppers, roasted bell peppers, dijon, fire roasted diced tomatoes, peppercorn melange, swiss, beer boiled pearl onions, pulsed garlic croutons, goat cheese, mozzarella, spinach, celery, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, ground spicy pork sausage, ground veal, jalapeños, poblano, ancho chile, cumin, smoked cumin,.
This slightly spicy, ancho chili-inflected meatloaf incorporates deeply flavorful add-ins—sautéed jalapeños, onions and garlic for This moist, full-flavor meatloaf is ramped up with add-ins like ancho powder and spicy tomato juice, stuffed with cheddar cheese. Classic spicy meatloaf with sauteed vegetables is a family favorite for weeknight dinners. Classic Spicy Meatloaf Haiku: "Now THIS is the one to replace other meatloaves. We loved it that much!" Jalapeno Cheddar Stuffed Meatloaf. This easy meatloaf recipe is for cheese lovers only!