Minestrone Stew. Spicy Mexican Minestrone Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Minestrone Stew recipe: Hearty recipe my family always asks for. I add homemade cornbread to complete the meal.
Ingredients of Minestrone Stew
- Du brauchst 1 lb of ground beef.
- Du brauchst 1 of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- Du brauchst 1 of Liquid Smoke (hickory).
- Es ist 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 1 of Red bell pepper (chopped).
- Es ist 1 of Green onion (chopped).
- Es ist 1 can of Ranch Style Beans with Jalapeno.
- Bereiten 1 can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies.
- Bereiten 2 can of Campbell's Minestrone (10 oz cans).
- Es ist 2 cup of water.
It's a comforting fan favorite, but minestrone stew can sometimes taste like a bowl of mushy vegetables and pasta. Not the case with our Slow Cooker Root Vegetable Minestrone Stew! This had a lot of flavor. I didn't bother to make the sausage into meatballs, I just browned it like you would burger and tossed it in.
Minestrone Stew Schritt für Schritt
- Crumble ground beef in skillet.
- Add Liquid Smoke to beef. I eyeball it. About 20 shakes.
- Add Creole Seasoning. I give it a good coat. Good and covered but not drowned..
- Add garlic.
- Begin to brown ground beef.
- About half way through, add about a half hand full of chopped red pepper and quarter to half hand full of green onion depending on preference (can also omitt these altogether if you want).
- Finish browning ground beef with the red peppers and onion.
- In a stew pot, mix minestrone soup, ranch style beans and rotel tomatoes..
- Drain beef, peppers and onions in the skillet and then add them to the stew pot..
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Bring to boil and then simmer for 10 min.
Turn on the slow cooker in the morning and later on enjoy a hearty minestrone stew with our Progresso® Vegetable. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Full flavoured lamb stew made in the slow cooker with Heinz Minestrone Soup. Serve with dumplings and crusty bread for an easy, economical and tasty family meal.