Perfect Chili. Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt.
Ingredients of Perfect Chili
- Du brauchst 3 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Du brauchst 2 of cap full of minced dried onion.
- Du brauchst 1 can of black beans.
- Es ist 1 can of dark red kidney beans.
- Bereiten 1 can of chili hot beans.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Es ist 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (more or less to your taste).
- Es ist 20 dash of liquid smoke.
- Bereiten 3 of containers of Bloemers chili base.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 packages of Bloemers Chili powder.
- Du brauchst 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Du brauchst 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Du brauchst 2 can of tomato juice (large cans).
- Es ist 1 of noodle of choice if desired.
The tomato paste was "way to much", it over powers the other spices. This is the best chili recipe, if I do say so myself! This classic beef chili is the perfect blend of meaty richness simmered with hearty vegetables and warming spices. It's a delicious, and comforting one-pot meal that will have the whole family begging for seconds.
Perfect Chili Schritt für Schritt
- Add ground beef, chili powder, onion, cumin, liquid smoke, garlic, onion powder, cayenne and salt and pepper to a large skillet and brown..
- In large pot, combine tomato juice, 3 cans of beans, tomatoes and chili base..
- Warm on medium heat until chili base is melted. ( I put the containers in the microwave and get it melted before putting in the pot.).
- If adding noodles, boil noodles as directed on package and drain. (Don't forget to salt the water.).
- When pot of ingredients are hot, add meat mixture to pot. Stir thoroughly..
- Add noodles and stir..
- Get nice and hot and serve!.
- The longer it sits and makes love the better! But is also delicious right after being made. Enjoy!.
This is my basic chili recipe though I have modified it with ideas found in other chili recipes. And I cook it all day in the crock pot. We have the pleasure of sharing this perfect Pioneer Woman chili recipe with you, courtesy of Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. From The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl This is my go-to chili recipe for everything from Frito pies to chili fries. This classic chili is perfect for a weeknight meal because it can be made in minutes.