Simple burger, great flavor. It's simple and if you look at the ingredients the flavor will come from the beef you use, so use a good grade of beef. It also holds the burger together well on the grill. It's almost like what McDonald's uses.
Ingredients of Simple burger, great flavor
- Es ist 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Bereiten 1/2 of Large Onion.
- Es ist 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 of salt.
- Es ist 1 of pepper.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 1 of egg.
Using a charcoal grill delivers delicious flavor. Celery and blue cheese dressing help tame the hot sauce on this turkey burger recipe. For an even lighter version, pass on the buns and serve with lettuce leaves, sliced onion and chopped tomato. —Mary Pax-Shipley, Bend, Oregon What type of beef is best for burgers? A lot of my recipes call for lean ground beef.
Simple burger, great flavor Schritt für Schritt
- Finely chop half onion and place into mixing bowl with ground meat..
- Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with hands by squishing together woth hands.
- Make patties to desired size. Make them thin and wide and they will shrink up and stay juice..
- If you are cooking in a pan, make sure it it is very hot before you put the meat on to trap the juices..
- Cook to desired temperature. Medium rare takes about 8-10 minutes..
You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. The Best Hamburger Recipe *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. Just one or two burger mix-ins can take your hamburgers to a whole new level! These are simple ingredients that add flavor or improve consistency. Hamburgers are usually more about the ingredients you add to your meat patty and bun.