Beef Seekh Kabab. Learn how to make absolutely delicious restaurant style beef Seekh Kabab from scratch using simple ingredients and home made spices. In this video, I have shown the recipe of seekh kabab. Watch the video for perfect and fail-proof beef kabab recipe.
Ingredients of Beef Seekh Kabab
- Bereiten 500 gm of Beef mince.
- Es ist Half of packet of Shan seekh kabab masala.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Es ist 1 tsp of crushed cumin.
- Es ist 1 tsp of crushed coriander.
- Es ist 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Es ist Half of bunch coriander finely chopped.
- Es ist Half of bunch mint finely chopped.
- Du brauchst Half of teaspoon salt (if needed).
- Es ist 1 of egg.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of raw papaya paste.
Seekh kebab is a type of kebab, popular in South Asia, made with spiced minced or ground meat, usually lamb, beef, or chicken, formed into cylinders on skewers and grilled. Try our new Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe. Roast all the above ingredients and grind them into fine powder. for Kabab: Beef Mince ½ kg. Seekh kabab is my favorite kabab.
Beef Seekh Kabab Anleitung
- Add all above ingredients in a beef mince and marinate well. Keep in fridge for 4 to 5 hours for better results keep it overnight..
- For grilling make kababs on skewers and grill on coals..
- If you are making on stove so make kababs and shallow fry. In end add coal smoke..
I usually use Shan Seekh Kabab Masala for this but your recipe sound very interesting and definitely worth a try..seekh kabab for veggie lovers or vegetarians. basically a tandoor platter starter / appetizer which can be served with either mint chutney or sauce. seekh kabab recipe I made the kababs as stated substituting ground beef for lamb and minced chilies instead of green chile paste. Beef Seekh Kabab By Chef Shireen Anwer. Delicious seekh kebab recipe made in a few simple steps. Mouthwatering recipe suitable for any occasion/event, can be eaten with a range of foods like.