Cheeseburger Pasta Bake. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Drain pasta; add to meat mixture.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Du brauchst 165 g of rigatoni pasta, dry weight,.
- Bereiten 250 g of 5% lean beef mince,.
- Bereiten 1/2 of an onion, chopped,.
- Du brauchst 1.5 of salad tomatoes, chopped, or around 5 baby plum tomatoes,.
- Es ist 1 rasher of thick smoked bacon, cut into small pieces,.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of tomato paste,.
- Du brauchst 60 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated,.
- Bereiten 1 of pickled gerkin, sliced thinly into circles,.
- Bereiten of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Es ist 200 ml of water,.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Bereiten of Spices:.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Spicentice 'gourmet burger rub', OR.
- Du brauchst 2 tsp of Paprika,.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of Garlic granules,.
- Bereiten 1 of tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Bereiten of To drizzle on top:.
- Bereiten of Ketchup, & American mustard,.
- Es ist of OR burger sauce.
How To Make This Cheeseburger Pasta Bake. This easy Pasta Bake is made in an oven-safe skillet. You can top the dish with bacon – think bacon cheeseburger – or skip the bacon, if you prefer. I will tell you how to make this pasta recipe both ways.
Cheeseburger Pasta Bake Schritt für Schritt
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat and add in the cooking oil. Once hot add the onions and fry gently for around 3-4 minutes. Next add the bacon and fry for a further two minutes. Add in the tomatoes then stir to combine..
- Add in the beef mince and season well with salt and pepper. Break the mince down with a wooden spoon and begin to brown it off. Add in the dried spices, chilli and the tomato paste then stir. Add the water and turn the heat down a notch. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook gently whilst you cook the pasta according to packet instructions, but remove the pasta from the heat around 2-3 minutes before it's completely cooked so it's not too soft..
- Drain off the pasta once cooked and add it in with the beef once the sauce has reduced by 95%. Season again with salt and pepper. Add the pasta mixture into an oven proof dish. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan)..
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, making sure it's evenly covered right up to all edges. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until piping hot. Next add the pickled gerkins evenly over the top of the cheese then place under a medium heat grill until golden and bubbly on top. Drizzle over your choice of sauces, serve up and enjoy! :).
In an oven-safe skillet, cook the bacon (if using) over medium heat until crispy. This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required! Cheeseburger Pasta combines all the flavors of a delicious cheeseburger in an easy pasta recipe! Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta- Make as directed. Continue cooking until crispy and finish the recipe as directed.