Bihari rolls. Is video men hum apko bihari roll bnana sikhany ja rahy hen jo bht asaan aur umda recipe hai. Chiken ko wrap kr k ope cheese melt ki jati hai. Today I Will make a #Chicken Bihari Roll Recipe.
Ingredients of Bihari rolls
- Bereiten 250 grms of Beef mince.
- Bereiten of Onion 1 chopped.
- Du brauchst 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Es ist of Raw papya 1 and half tbs.
- Du brauchst 2-3 tbs of Mustard oil.
- Es ist 1 tbs of Red chilli flakes.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of Cumin seed pow.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of Salt.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Du brauchst 2 tbs of Yougrt.
- Du brauchst 1 tbs of Green chillies.
- Es ist of Mint leaves 2tbs.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of Capsicum.
- Du brauchst of Oil for cooking.
- Es ist Piece of coal for smoke.
- Es ist of Roll sheets for wrapping.
- Es ist of Eggs 2 for coating.
- Es ist of Bread crumbs for coating.
These rolls are made with maida and stuffed with different mixture. Here it is made with chicken, to enhance flavor achari and bihari spices are used. First episode – Olympics in Patna. Presented by The Bihari Droll productions.
Bihari rolls Schritt für Schritt
- Take the beef mince and marinate it with onion,ginger garlic paste,raw papya paste,mustard oil,red chilli flakes,cumin pow,salt,and black pepper leave it for 1 hour.
- Take oil in a pan and add marinated mince and cook it until it changes Color after that add yougrt,green chillies,mint leaves and capsicum and cook it until its ready and lastly give it a coal smoke for 2-3 min and its ready.
- Take roll sheets and make rolls of this mixture then coat it with egg and bread crumbs and fry them until golden brown serve it with any sauce… 😊.
Cooking with passion. ⭐Grease your hands with ghee,take a small dough and make a ball,coat in dry flour and roll out dough with the help of rolling pin. Bihari kabab is a popular street food in Kolkata, India. While beef is restricted in most of India due to the significance of cows in Hinduism, it is unrestricted in a handful of. Make the traditional Bihari Litti Chokha and serve it a recipe along with Aloo Choka and Baingan (Choka), Yogurt & Pickled Green Chilies for How to make Traditional Bihari Litti Chokha Recipe. Bihari Pasanday By Shireen Anwar So lets enjoy the Bihari Pasanday بہاری پسندے By Shireen Anwar and many others Pakistani chef Cooking Recipes.