Spaghetti Bolognese For Two. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. This recipe is originally a Hairy Bikers recipe so credit to them!
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese For Two
- Es ist 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Bereiten 4 rashers of smoked streaky bacon, finely chopped.
- Es ist 2 of medium onions, finely chopped.
- Du brauchst 2 of carrots, trimmed and finely chopped.
- Du brauchst 2 of celery sticks, finely chopped.
- Es ist 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Es ist 2-3 springs of rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped.
- Du brauchst 500 g of beef mince.
- Du brauchst of for bolonaise sauce.
- Es ist 2-400 g of tins plum tomatoes.
- Bereiten of small pack basil, leaves picked, 3/4 finely chopped and the rest left whole for garnish.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Du brauchst 2 of fresh bay leaves.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Es ist 1 of red chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional).
- Du brauchst 125 ml of red wine.
- Es ist 6 of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
- Du brauchst of To Season and Serve.
- Es ist 75 g of parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve.
- Du brauchst 400 g of spaghetti.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. My super simple Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect dinner for any night of the week and will wow your family or guests. Reviews for: Photos of Mom's Spaghetti Bolognese.
Spaghetti Bolognese For Two Schritt für Schritt
- Put a large saucepan on a medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the bacon and fry for 10 mins until golden and crisp..
- Reduce the heat and add the onion, carrot, celery, garlic and rosemary, then fry for 10 mins. Stir the veg often until it softens..
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add the mince and cook stirring for 3-4 mins until the meat is browned all over..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, chopped basil, oregano, bay leaves, tomato purée, stock cube, chilli, wine and cherry tomatoes. Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a. Cook for 1hr 15 mins stirring occasionally, until you have a rich, thick sauce. Add the Parmesan, check the seasoning and stir..
- When the Bolognese is nearly finished cooking the spaghetti following instructions. Drain the spaghetti and stir into the Bolognese sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan, the extra basil leaves and crusty bread.
While the spaghetti cooks, cook the green beans and carrots in a medium sized saucepan of boiling water for two to three minutes, until. Paleo Spaghetti Squash Bolognese is a good dinner recipe for those who have to (or want to) avoid eating pasta. Slice the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise so that two shallow halves remain. Scoop out the seeds and inner portion of the squash, and then sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. This might be the best spaghetti bolognese recipe you'll ever make.