nigerian stew. Stews and Sauces are essential to Nigerian gastronomy. Most staple foods are cooked plain and eaten with either stew or a sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Ingredients of nigerian stew
- Es ist 1 can of tomato.
- Du brauchst 1 large of onion.
- Bereiten 2 of scotch bonnet chilli.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of veg oil.
- Bereiten 2 of red peppers.
- Bereiten 250 grams of smoked turkey.
- Es ist 250 grams of beef.
- Es ist 250 grams of hard chicken.
- Es ist 2 of stock cube.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of tyme, curry powder and all seasoning.
- Es ist 150 of goat meat.
- Bereiten 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of chilli powder.
Nigerian beef stew is one of the most versatile Nigerian stew. It is prepared and enjoyed all over Nigeria. It is red almost orangish in colour and oh so appealing to the eyes. This Nigerian red stew recipe features my favorite Nigerian tomato stew using farm raised ram meat which adds a distinct, delicious gamey flavor!
nigerian stew Schritt für Schritt
- cook all the meat except the turkey, add 1stock cube, half tspn salt then cook for 45 mins.
- once cooked drain and deep fry it if you wish.
- once either deep fried or drained after cooking, put tomatoes, chilli and onion in a blender to blend untill smooth.
- put oil in a fresh pan, once hot pour the blended sauce in snd cook on medium heat for half an hour.
- add remaining salt & stock cube and cover to cook again for another 15 mnts, add all the cooked meat including smoked turkey.
- cook for another 15 mins, taste and adjust salt.
Nigerian soup&stew recipes includes Nigerian Egusi soup,ogbono, Afang,Banga soup, fish stew Looking for a Nigerian Soup, Stew or Sauce Recipe? Find it Here…. (you can also request a recipe. Nigerian beef and chicken stew: Nigerian Beef and Chicken Stew is none other than Tomato Stew with added ingredients. Nigerian pepper stew: Also known as Obe Ata Dindin or Bukka stew. Nigerian chicken stew is loved by every Nigerian no matter where they reside.