Stew and okra soup. How to make okra soup – nigerian okro soup Okro Stew I Quick , Easy and Tasty I How to make The tastiest Ghanaian Okra Stew. Fish sauce and nutty palm oil flavor this luscious stew, undoubtedly a predecessor of Louisiana-style gumbo.
Ingredients of Stew and okra soup
- Bereiten of Tomates.
- Es ist of Pepper and onions.
- Es ist of Okro (sliced).
- Du brauchst of Palm oil.
- Bereiten of Pomo.
- Du brauchst of Smoked fish and stocked fish.
- Es ist of Beef.
- Bereiten of Spices, maggi and salt.
Classic southern stewed okra and tomatoes, with bacon, bell pepper, onions, celery, okra and tomatoes. There's a reason why the Southern dish of stewed okra and tomatoes is timeless. First you start with browning some bacon, then you add the holy trinity—onions, bell. This is a stew and not a soup so if you really wanted it to be more soup like add a lot more water!
Stew and okra soup Anleitung
- Season beef and boil until its tender. Put a clean pot on the fire add the blend tomatoes pepper and onions and allow to boil add the beef sauce and palm oil and allow to boil for 5minutes. Add the beef and smoked fish, maggi and salt. Then taste and set aside.
- Put little water in a pot add the grate okra and boil, add the pomo, smoked fish and stock fish and allows to boil. Add ll other ingredients including salt and maggi and taste. Allow to boil for another 5minites and set aside….
Hope I can try this with chicken hope it'd turn out well without the need to cook for so long! Reviews for: Photos of Bamieh (Middle Eastern Okra Stew). Food Book Review: Soups and Stews Slow Cooker Recipes (Tasty Soups & Stews From The Fantastic Slow Cooker Cookbook) by Suzanne Summer. Ebook Slow Cooker Soups And Stews: Create Delicious Soups And Stews In Your Slow Cooker. Okro soup (okra soup) is a delicious West African soup popularly eaten in Nigeria.