Fresh Okra soup. How to make okra soup – nigerian okro soup Okra (Okro) Soup is a farm fresh soup recipe prepared with green vegetables. Do you know how to prepare it so that the vegetables look yummy in the plate?
Ingredients of Fresh Okra soup
- Du brauchst of Fresh okra cut in smaller shapes.
- Es ist of Fresh chilli pepper blended.
- Es ist of Fresh red bell pepper blended.
- Bereiten of Stock fish.
- Du brauchst of Dry smoked fish.
- Es ist of Hot leaf (uziza)shredded.
- Du brauchst of Beef.
- Es ist of Crayfish blended.
- Du brauchst of Sea salt.
- Du brauchst of Onions sliced.
Fresh Okra Soup is a wonderfully delicious soup that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this soup for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this. Okro soup (okra soup) is a delicious West African soup popularly eaten in Nigeria.
Fresh Okra soup Anleitung
- Put the beef and stock fish in a clean pot.
- Add the blended peppers,salt and onions and cook until tender.
- Add the blended crayfish and dry fish.
- Add the seasoning and allow to cook for a little.
- Add the shredded hot leaf (uziza) add the okra and stir together.
- All to cook for 3 minuets don’t cover.
- Serve with your favourite swallow.
This loaded okro soup is a staple in some West African countries like Nigeria, Ghana, and Cameroon. Onions in okra soup have always been an issue that is really debated. Okra soup is often classically made with beef (beef parts) and fish. However, shrimps, Lamb Meat, goat meat, or any other meat or. Growing up Okra Soup was on my list of reviled sauce; when okra soup was on the menu at home.