Smoked Brisket. Place brisket, fat side down on grill grate. After the brisket rests, remove it from the foil. Dark Beer Mop: Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Ingredients of Smoked Brisket
- Es ist of 2 pounds of Brisket.
- Bereiten 1 of Daves steak & burger seasoning.
- Du brauchst 1 of Famous Daves Rib Rub.
- Du brauchst 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Es ist 1 of Onion Powder.
- Du brauchst 1 of Gator Hammock Cooter Rub.
Wrap brisket tightly in butcher paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil and return to smoker. Unpack the brisket and let it drain in the sink for five minutes or so. Trim the fat so it's one-quarter to one-half inch thick. At this point you have the option of leaving the brisket in its whole state or separating the flat and point before it's seasoned and smoked.
Smoked Brisket Anleitung
- Apply abouve Spices Wrap in Plastic put in Fridge for 24 hours.
- I smoked in my smoker for 2 hours with Mesquite and a little bit of Hickory..
- Place charcoal in your grill around the edges 2 to 3 wide and 2 to 3 wide (snake method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGRbyg_zeI) light 1 end. Place a small pan of water in center and replace grate. Place brisket in center put lid on and try to keep temp around 250 for 8 hours. Last 3 to 4 hours wrap brisket in heavy duty foil put back on grill. Remove from grill let cool for 20 minutes then slice and eat..
Score the fat in a cross hatch pattern, just down to the meat fibers. Place the brisket on a large baking sheet and pat dry with paper towels. In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, brown sugar, pepper flakes, garlic powder and cumin. Knowing the temp in your grill is crucial, so if your grill doesn't have a temperature gauge, purchase a digital BBQ thermometer. We use fruit woods for brisket for a sweeter flavor.