Tex's Meat Lover's Pizza 🍕🐷🐮🐔🧀. When building a meat lover's pizza, the cooked ground sausage and crumbled bacon are typically layered under half the cheese. Since those meats are already cooked before being added, keeping them under the cheese prevents overcooking and drying out. Meat Lovers Pizza directed by Karl Jensen from the 'Free Body Culture EP' out now on Powertool Records.
Ingredients of Tex's Meat Lover's Pizza 🍕🐷🐮🐔🧀
- Du brauchst 1 of thin pizza base (shop bought or see the dough recipe in my profile).
- Bereiten to taste of pizza sauce of your choice (also see the recipes in my profile).
- Du brauchst to taste of grated mozzarella.
- Du brauchst 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Bereiten to taste of mature cheddar.
- Du brauchst to taste of fresh basil.
- Es ist 3 slices of thin-sliced ham (torn).
- Es ist 3 slices of thin-sliced chicken (torn).
- Du brauchst 3-4 slices of chorizo (torn).
- Bereiten 2 slices of pastrami (torn).
- Bereiten 2 rashers of smoked streaky bacon (sliced into lardons).
- Bereiten to taste of salt and freshly ground black pepper to season.
- Du brauchst to taste of grated Mexicana cheese (optional).
It's truly a feast for the meat – and cheese – lover in your life. Seafood Sheet Pan Side Dishes Slow Cooker Snacks Soup/Stews Spring St. Patrick's Day Summer Summer Fridays Tacos Tex Mex Thanksgiving The Pretty Dish Book Club Travel Tuesday Things Vegan Vegetarian Video Weeknight Meals What I. Obviously, these Meat-Lover Pizza Cups deliver a whole lot more protein than vegetables; don't forget to pair them with some non-starchies for a nutritional boost if you're eating them as a meal.
Tex's Meat Lover's Pizza 🍕🐷🐮🐔🧀 Schritt für Schritt
- Cut your bacon into large lardons. Preheat the oven to gas mark 8/450°F (230 °C).
- Prep your base with the tomato sauce and some dried oregano,and grated mozzarella, then scatter with some torn basil.
- If you want to add some extra spice, grate on Mexicana to taste….
- Add some broken slices of cheddar, and season with black pepper and a little salt….
- Next, add the the ham and the chicken. I'm using honey roasted dry-cured ham, and flame grilled chicken breast Scatter on some more cheese.
- Add the pastrami….
- … Then the chorizo.
- And top with the bacon.
- Scatter on a little more mozzarella and/or Cheddar.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted. Serve and dig in.
These also make great appetizers and quick lunches through the busy holiday season. Try our easy to follow meat lovers' pizza recipe. Spread base with pizza sauce and top with half the cheese. Squeeze filling from sausage case, and scatter small pieces over pizza. Cheesy and triple-meat-filled, this crescent ring is like a stromboli only flaky, thanks to the crescent dough.