Smoked Beef Brisket. .beef brisket seasoned with salt & pepper then smoked low and slow with post oak and apple Being able to smoke a brisket is a skill that is looked up to by all who appreciate great barbecue. #Sponsored Today's video, I'll be showing you how to make Texas-style Brisket. I have been waiting a long time to make my first smoked brisket. Before the brisket hits the smoker, rinse it in lukewarm water and pat dry with paper towels.
Ingredients of Smoked Beef Brisket
- Es ist 1 of 12-14 lb. brisket.
- Du brauchst 1/4 cup of Kosher salt.
- Du brauchst 1/4 cup of course ground black pepper.
- Du brauchst 1/4 cup of garlic powder.
Brisket is one of the best cuts of beef for smoking. Cook time will vary depending on the size of the beef. How to Smoke a Beef Brisket: BBQ Brisket Recipe. If you follow the directions below, your brisket will turn out great.
Smoked Beef Brisket Schritt für Schritt
- Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season brisket liberally, wrap in plastic, and let it set in fridge for a few hours..
- Start smoker and bring it to 225° using the wood of your choice. I use pecan or oak..
- Once your smoker has come up to temperature, put the brisket on with a drip pan underneath to catch drippings..
- Once internal temperature has reached 165°, wrap brisket in foil and return to smoker..
- Continue cooking until you reach internal temp of 195°-205° then let rest in cooler for at least an hour. Slice and serve..
You have to remember this: When it comes to cooking a brisket. Smoked Beef Brisket with Ancho Chile Barbecue Sauce. Smoke for about four hours, checking the temperature of the smoker and basting the brisket with a spray bottle full of apple cider about every. Before I had ever tasted smoked beef brisket – made by following true Texas BBQ brisket recipes – I had my doubts about whether or not it would even be worth it. After years of tender, moist pork.