"Healthy" Instant Noodle. Make your instant noodle healthier by adding these simple toppings. We'll show what delicious food All it takes is two healthy ingredients to transform any curly noodle brick into a more nourishing meal. These Ramen Companies Are Taking Instant Noodles to Healthy, Delicious New Heights.
Ingredients of "Healthy" Instant Noodle
- Du brauchst 1 package of your fav instant noodle (I used Indomie Ayam Bawang.
- Bereiten 1 of tomato, cut into quarters.
- Bereiten 1/4 of of onion, slice.
- Du brauchst 2 of garlics, slice.
- Du brauchst 1 of handfu of cabbage, slice.
- Bereiten 4-5 of mustards green leaves or bok choy.
- Du brauchst 1 stalk of green onions, chopped.
- Bereiten 2 slices of smoked beef (or you can use fish balls or beef balls.
- Es ist 1 of egg.
- Du brauchst of Some water.
- Du brauchst of Oil for stir frying.
- Es ist of Non MSG Granulated mushroom bouillon (optional).
- Bereiten of Salt (optional).
- Du brauchst of Pepper (optional).
- Du brauchst 2 of birdeye chillies.
You probably didn't think there was such a thing, did you? Well, there is and here it is! AND it is fat-free, vegan, anti-inflammatory and liver cleansing. These Healthy Instant Noodles are a delicious, easy to prepare snack and a great way to add extra vegetables into your kids diet.
"Healthy" Instant Noodle Schritt für Schritt
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add in the garlics, oinions and green onions. Fry until fragrant..
- Add in the smooked beef. Cook until tender..
- Add in the veggies. Cook until they are soft enough..
- Add in the water. Let it boil a bit. Add in the noodle and the seasonings that come along with the package if you want. If not then season it using your own seasonings..
- Stir to combine. Then add the egg. Let it hardened, or if you want, you can stir it so it blends with the broth..
- Add the chillies. Then remove from the heat. Serve..
They are also fabulous in a thermos for a healthy school lunch. Instant noodles are normally sold along with flavoring powder and probably seasoning oil. The first step in making your noodles healthy is by purchasing a good instant noodle. Instant noodles are often high in sodium and saturated fat. We look at the better brands and provide suggestions for How healthy are instant noodles?