Ingredients of Corn Soup
- Prepare 3 Ears of Corn.
- You need 1 2/3 Cups of Stock.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare Splash of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Parsley.
Corn Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 475F. Peel your corn, brush it with a little olive oil and pop it in the oven 45 minutes..
- Remove corn from the oven and cut kernels. Reserve about 1/5 of the corn..
- Put corn in the blender along with liquid components, a few grinds of black pepper and salt, along with a heavy pinch of onion powder and garlic salt. Blend throughly..
- Pour soup into a small pot and heat to a simmer. Serve and garnish with a pinch of the reserved corn, a splash of heavy cream and a little parsley..