When You're Sick Soup.
Ingredients of When You're Sick Soup
- It’s 3 of large yellow onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of shredded and cleaned collard greens.
- Prepare 1 bunch of celery chopped.
- You need 6-8 of red potatoes chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- You need 2 cartons of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of frozen corn.
- It’s 3 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of ring of smoked sausage (optional).
- You need 1 of small carton heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
When You're Sick Soup step by step
- Put onions, garlic, and meat in stock pot with a little olive oil and brown.
- Add chicken stock and rest of vegetable ingredients and bring to boil.
- Turn to simmer and add cream stirring occasionally until potatoes are done. About 20 minutes roughly. We dont like mushy greens so 20 minutes is perfect for us..
- Enjoy with a cup of hot tea and get feeling better quick..
- (you can add any frozen vegetables you like to this soup. Stay away from citrus due to the cream).