Ingredients of Scraggly Soup
- It’s of Soup.
- You need 2 cups of beef trimmings.
- Prepare 1 of large potato.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped smoked Boston butt pork roast.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 2 cups of baby carrots.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned corn whole kernel.
- Prepare of Cheese option.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese optional.
Scraggly Soup step by step
- Chop the vegetables, slice the beef, and slice the pork roast..
- Heat a pot caramelize the onions, in half the butter. When the onions are caramelized add all the ingredients. Bring to a boil..
- Simmer 40 minutes. Serve with cheese, and crusty bread. I hope you enjoy!! Shown below with the cheese option..