Buffalo chicken soup. This buffalo chicken soup is a fun and different way to enjoy your favorite hot wing flavors! Well, it's soup season again, and I'm all over it. Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup Recipe – Instant Pot Pressure Cooker – Learn how to make low carb buffalo chicken soup in the Instant Pot.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken soup
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Onion powder.
- You need 2 of Lbs. Chicken breasts, cooked, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Ranch dressing.
- You need 3/4 C. of Buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz. of Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 C. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of green onions, chopped.
This Buffalo Chicken Soup is cheesy, filling and perfect winter comfort food. Tastes just like buffalo chicken/hot wings in a creamy and filling soup! I am not usually a fan of anything with canned cream soups but when I tried this I just had to have the recipe. My husband and I love buffalo chicken wings, so we created a soup with the same zippy flavor,.
Buffalo chicken soup instructions
- In a large sauce pan or skillet melt butter on medium heat. Saute celery and onion until soft and onion is translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, saute another 1 minute..
- Season with paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook until fragrant. Another minute or so. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and shredded cheese. Cook stirring occasionally until smooth and creamy.
- Add shredded chicken..
- Top with more shredded cheese and green onions. And more buffalo sauce if desired..
Start with a small amount of hot sauce, then add more if needed to suit your. Buffalo chicken soup is a high fat, low carb soup recipe perfect for a keto dinner any night! However, have you ever hear of buffalo chicken soup? We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Creamy Buffalo Chicken Soup with all of the creamy, tangy, and spicy flavor of your favorite chicken wings but in a soup!