Soup with chicken meatballs. Add the chicken stock and bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the orzo and meatballs.
Ingredients of Soup with chicken meatballs
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 pc of carrot.
- It’s 1 pc of onion.
- You need 3 pcs of potatoes.
- Prepare to taste of seasonings (dry parsley, dill).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of semolina.
- Prepare 20 grams of butter.
- Prepare of small vermicelli (any that is quickly brewed).
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper.
Throughout Vietnam there are many kinds of soups, "canh," served all year long. Nothing is wasted in this chicken meatball noodle soup. I simply drop the yolk into the soup, along with the raw meatballs. Another tip: the best (safest) way to check if the meatballs are fully cooked is to open one or two and have a look.
Soup with chicken meatballs step by step
- Preparing meatballs. From chicken breasts make minced meat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the semolina and leave for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, clean potatoes, cut into cubes and set to cook..
- Cut onions rings, carrots three on a large grater..
- After 15 minutes, as cooked potatoes add onions, carrots. Add seasoning..
- Form small balls of minced meat. Add to the soup. Butter is also added to the soup. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Add vermicelli. Cook for 5 minutes..
Turn off the heat straight away when they are done because. With extra chicken meatballs in my bowl. The meatballs are legit the best part of this soup. This is just like everyone's favorite cozy, comforting homemade chicken noodle soup except made even better with chicken meatballs! It starts with ginger-scented chicken-cilantro meatballs that are browned, then simmered in a fragrant coconut milk broth that's inspired by tom kha gai, a Thai chicken-coconut soup seasoned with lemongrass, galangal, makrut lime leaves and chile.