Spaghetti with spinach. This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in the boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until it's just tender to the tooth (see the. This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with spinach
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- Prepare of spinach.
- It’s 1 of onion, 1 garlic.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of stock cubes.
- You need 1 of wiener sausage.
- You need of your favourite cheese.
Wild mushrooms, crushed red pepper, white wine, and shaved Parmesan make Spaghetti Squash with Sautéed Spinach a crowd-pleaser. Spaghetti in Spinach Sauce, spinach is the main ingredient of this recipe which is not only iron rich Here cheesy sauce has been replaced with antioxidant rich spinach. Add the spaghetti to the pot of boiling water. Continue to cook and toss until the spinach is cooked.
Spaghetti with spinach step by step
- First of all you have to chop the onions and the garlic and put them in pan with some oil. Ater about 3 to 4 minutes you add some choped wiener sausage and after about 1 to 2 minutes you can add the spinach with some salt, pepper, bell pepper as you want and the stock cube; add a little bit of water. Let it cook..
- When you see that the water is pretty much evaporated and that there is the sauce and everything is cooked you add your favourite cheese and stir until it melts..
- Now you take your spaghetti (which you should make boil in the water at the same time you star cooking your sauce) and mix it with the sauce. I like to add some parmisan cheese at the very and..
Add the hazelnuts and stir to combine. Spinach, pasta, Parmesan cheese and a creamy sauce.sounds delicious, doesn't it? Stir in the yogurt and tomato. Add the spaghetti and toss to coat. Go green(er) with spaghetti with zucchini and spinach.