Baked Spaghetti. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. You make baked spaghetti almost the same way you would make lasagna. It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and pasta.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of albahaca.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbs of virgin oil.
Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe – HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY Please Subscribe, Like, Comment, & Share This Baked Spaghetti is to die for Guys. Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti recipe is cheesy, comforting and delicious; baking the pasta gives this dish the slow-cooked flavor of lasagna but with more texture. This recipe is one of the better Baked Spaghetti's I've tried. I think you could easily shortcut with prepared sauce and such, but you must use angel hair pasta and Jack cheese.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Cook the spaghetti on hot water with salt and the virgin oil..
- For the sauce, grind the tomatoes, albahaca, onion, garlic cloves until smooth..
- On a sauce pan cook the mixture of the vegetables and add the tomato paste, water, and the seasonings. Let it boil until you are satisfy with the texture..
- Mix the previously prepared sauce with the parmesan cheese. and let it boil 2 min..
- Grate de mozzarella cheese and set apart..
- Now that we have everything prepared, we just need to set them together. First, we put the spaghetti, above it put the sauce previously prepared and for last cover it with lots of cheese..
- Bake for 20-25 min. Then serve! Enjoy~.
Spaghetti squash is so healthy and versatile. You can simply enjoy it with some salt and pepper as Spaghetti squash is considered a nutrient-dense food, which means it's low in calories but high in. A cozy retro dinner your family will love! Today's Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe is a throwback to potlucks and Sunday suppers. But when you add cream cheese to it, it takes it to a whole different level.