Spaghetti yogurt. If you like the Broccoli Ice Cream song, try out the new "Do You Like Spaghetti Yogurt?" version! Sing along with the sequel to this fun and silly food song. "Do You Like Spaghetti Yogurt?" is an original (and very silly) food song created for teaching how to express food likes and dislikes, and asking and answering "Do you like _?" questions. A funny scene where kids are asked if they like all kinds of wear food, like donut juice.
Ingredients of Spaghetti yogurt
- You need 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of spaghetti.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 of cups of yogurt.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of red pepper (optional) for spicy lovers.
Do You Like Spaghetti Yogurt? – Super Simple Songs. Bloguna bir Zomato spoonback ekle. › YnS Yogurt & Spaghetti, Andir ile ilgili olarak. spaghetti bandung, yns yogurt & spaghetti andir menu, yns yogurt, yns yogurt & spaghetti bandung menu. Spaghetti is a source of carbohydrates so it can be served as part of a healthy diet. Spaghetti with meat sauce in the Instant Pot is nothing short of life-changing — and the very best But I know what you're thinking: Spaghetti … in the Instant Pot?
Spaghetti yogurt step by step
- Add the vegetable oil and salt in water and boil it..
- When water starts to boil, add the spaghetti in it..
- When the spaghetti is done, quickly drain the pasta into a colander in the sink..
- In a cooking pot add the unsalted butter and keep on low heat until the butter half way melts..
- Now add the spaghetti in the semi melted butter and let the rest of the butter melt in the spaghetti..
- While the spaghetti and butter combine together. Get a bowl and add the yogurt, salt and the minced garlic and stir them up..
- Now put the spaghetti with melted butter in your plate and then pour a little of the sauce on top of the spaghetti. Now for the spicy lovers you can add a pinch of red pepper. Enjoy :).
An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes. Fried Greens Meatlessballs: Like a meatless version of spaghetti and meatballs, adding these pan-fried, herbaceous orbs to pasta. And yogurt pasta sauce, in particular, is a favorite of mine. It's so creamy and seems so decadent, but it's actually very healthy. I just made spaghetti carbonara the other night (for the first time)!