Spaghetti Chili Tofu.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Chili Tofu
- Prepare 200 grams of tofu (cubed).
- You need 80 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 7 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of sliced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of dried chili.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of grounded black pepper.
- It’s 1 of holy basil.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Spaghetti Chili Tofu step by step
- Wait for water to boil, then add raw spaghetti. Set the timer to 7-10 minutes according to your taste. Mine was 8 minutes..
- While waiting for your spaghetti, warm your cubed tofu. You can either boil or steam. I boiled mine for 3 minutes. After done, put it aside..
- After the pasta is done put it aside. You may want to add some olive oil to prevent it from sticking together..
- Warm your cooking pan with the cooker set to medium. Add olive oil..
- Add sliced garlic, garlic cloves, and dried chili. Saute until fragant..
- Add spaghetti, give it a stir then add salt and pepper. Add holy basil when you are happy with the taste..
- Put your tofu on top of your pasta and enjoy!.