Emma's spaghetti bolognese. Reviews for: Photos of Mom's Spaghetti Bolognese. Mom's Spaghetti Bolognese. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Play Emma's Recipes: Spaghetti Bolognese online on GirlsgoGames.com.
Ingredients of Emma's spaghetti bolognese
- Prepare 500 grams of minced meat.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of strained tomatoes/passata.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of a dash of salt.
- You need 1 of a dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of frozen or fresh basil, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of a super duper small dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of italian seasoning mix, if you have it.
- It’s 500 grams of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of greek yoghurt per serving.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Famous TV shows cook Emma shared us her delicious recipe for zucchini spaghetti bolognese. I tested this Spaghetti Bolognese recipe over and over to get the best flavor! Here you can play Cooking With Emma: Zucchini Spaghetti Bolognese. A new game of the popular series Cooking with Emma.
Emma's spaghetti bolognese instructions
- Finely chop the onion. Grate the garlic. Slice the mushrooms..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add the onions and garlic. Stir them until they have softened..
- Put in your mushrooms and some extra olive oil. Stir until they have softened somewhat..
- Pour in your strained tomatoes/passata. Season with your spices and stir..
- Let your bolognese simmer on a low heat for two hours..
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions..
- Place the pasta in a bowl or on a plate and spoon on some bolognese. Top with the greek yoghurt..
This time Emma shows how to prepare a vegan Spaghetti Bolognese. After following her instructions by moving the ingredients and utensils to help. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. Spaghetti Bolognese is my kids' all-time favourite meal, and a dish my brother and I loved as kids.