Easy Spaghetti Bake. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! If you prefer, slice some fresh mozzarella to finish it off instead.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bake
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 640 ml of pasta sauce.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 450 grams of capellini pasta (or spaghetti).
- You need 3 cup of shredded mixed cheddar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese (optional).
Baked spaghetti is beloved for its ability to feed a hungry crowd both easily and cheaply. Rest assured, the process is easier than making lasagna, but the results are just as satisfying. Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe – HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY Please Subscribe, Like, Comment, & Share This Baked Spaghetti is to die for Guys. Spaghetti squash is so versatile and easy to make!
Easy Spaghetti Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- In a large frying pan add ground beef, sprinkle with seasoning and add minced onions. Cook until beef is browned..
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook until al dente; drain..
- Mix pasta sauce and beef mixture into pasta..
- Pour half of the pasta into a 9×13" baking dish. Sprinkle half the shredded cheese over the top. Add remaining pasta and sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese and the parmesan cheese over the top..
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted..
- Serve with salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!.
Enjoy it with salt and pepper as a side dish Place on a baking sheet, cut side up and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Baked Spaghetti Casserole with thin spaghetti, sausage, mushroom, and tomato sauce, ricotta, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheeses. With this Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, the technique of the Italian classic has been simplified so you This fast-track recipe for Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese makes a meat sauce that's bursting with. DIRECTIONS Layer the spaghetti, remaining sauce, and the shredded cheese in the pan. This easy, family friendly casserole, dotted with melty pockets of cheese, proves that tacos and spaghetti are a match made in heaven.