Spaghetti under white sauce. White Italian spaghetti sauce is commonly known by its French name, bechamel sauce, although the Italians refer to it as salsa di besciamella. The time it gets to cook the pasta is When the pasta is cooking, start the sauce. Melt down butter in a pan. add in all purpose flour and mix well.
Ingredients of Spaghetti under white sauce
- It’s 1 packages of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 150 grams of liquid cream (for example 10%).
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of mace spice.
- It’s 1 of ginger (any type).
- It’s 1 of oregano spice.
- You need 1 of cardamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
I added broccoli along with chicken because we love that combination. Spaghetti with white sauce – Free download as Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or view presentation slides online. Garlic Butter Spaghetti makes a great side dish to a lot of recipes, such as Chicken Marsala or Shrimp Scampi. It's so flavorful when cooked with scallions, tomatoes and Italian seasoning and then generously coated in White Wine Parmesan Sauce!
Spaghetti under white sauce step by step
- Put pasta into boiling water and after it's ready pour the water, we don't need it..
- By the time pasta is being prepared make the sauce separately..
- Sauce: Fry very small cut onion and minced garlic until they become pink..
- Make fire lower and add sour creme, tomato paste, creme, salt and all the spices..
- Mix all the time. After it starts boiling, separately mix the flour with cold 100 gram water and add to the boiling mass..
- After 2 more minutes join the sauce with pasta and mix. Or just add the sauce on the pasta on the plate before serving..
Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution. I can tell you – spaghetti sauce is in a very similar boat. This quintessential American sauce has very little to do with its original Italian marinara roots. It is a customized recipe which varies quite a bit depending on whose kitchen you are in. But enough with the theories – I have to share quite an.