Seafood spaghetti pizza. Today is a great day as we ordered pizza to eat all together. This recipe is dedicated to Bill and Pauline, the owners of a gorgeous young Golden Retriever called Lucy that Dozer plays with regularly at the beach. This seafood spaghetti recipe is stocked with shrimp and mussels—and an extremely simple tomato sauce.
Ingredients of Seafood spaghetti pizza
- Prepare 6 cup of cooked spaghetti.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of pollack 227 gram.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of provolone cheese shredded.
This was created to mimic the wonderful seafood pizza we used to enjoy at Pizzeria Uno in Cincinnati Ohio. It's especially easy with a boboli crust but making your own crust may taste better. Al dente spaghetti served with a rich marinara sauce & seafood. Head to Tesco Real Food to find this spaghetti marinara recipe & lots more Italian recipes.
Seafood spaghetti pizza step by step
- Heat large skillet with olive oil, sauté garlic , add chicken stock and heavy cream until heated add diced pollack and shrimp with tails removed , simmer and reduce by half add pinch of salt and pepper.
- Butter a deep dish pie plate and spread spaghetti in bottom up sides to form bowl shape. Top with seafood mixture , bake in oven at 375 for 30 min..
- Top with shredded provolone and broil until browned.
Tossed with egg and milk and spread onto a pizza pan, cooked spaghetti becomes the base of this meaty, cheesy pie. Oven-Baked Seafood Spaghetti (Spaghetti al cartoccio). Onion, capsicum, seafood mixed, prawn, Mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce. A delicious pasta dish featuring a combination of garlic and shrimp. Spaghetti allo scoglio as it's known in Italy, this seafood spaghetti will have you dreaming of the beach.