Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- It’s 1 of Packet 500g spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of jar of dolmio with extra mushroom.
- You need pinch of Salt.
- It’s 500 grams of minced meat.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan/mixed herbs any other seasoning.
Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Add the minced meat to a sauce pan and cook this until the meat is brown..
- Once the meat is cooked then apply the dolmio sauce, make sure this is all mixed together. You can then add any further seasoning that you would like..
- Put water in another sauce pan and apply a pinch of salt to add flavour to the pasta. Wait for this to boil..
- Keep occasionally stirring the minced meat and sauce and add a lid to the sauce pan and keep on a low heat..
- Once the water has boiled; add all of the spaghetti to the sauce pan. This will only take around 10 minutes to cook and soften therefore keep an eye on this..
- When the spaghetti is soft enough, this will need to be drained. Then dish this out between the number of plates or bowls that are needed..
- Apply the sauce to the top of the spaghetti, then apply your mixed herbs or parmesan or both and enjoy this delicious dish!.