Spaghetti Frittata. La frittata di spaghetti è un piatto unico da realizzare per le scampagnate, ma anche per non sprecare della pasta in avanzo! Spaghetti and veggies meet an egg omelet in this quick and delicious one-pot brunch dish. Spaghetti Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Frittata
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked pasta (leftover if you have it or just boil some up.) I had spaghetti.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked chopped pancetta, bacon or prosciutto (optional).
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice.
- Prepare as needed of Salt and pepper.
Adding spaghetti (not to mention spinach, ham and cheese) to a frittata gives the dish a new texture. Leftover Spaghetti Frittata is one of the best things in life! You can start with cold, cooked pasta out of Maybe it's tomatoes, blueberries, or homemade ice cream. For me, leftover spaghetti frittata is.
Spaghetti Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Whisk eggs very well. Add a little salt and pepper. Add cheese to egg mixture, set aside..
- In ovenproof skillet, melt the butter or heat the oil on medium high heat, add the pasta, and chopped meat. Let it get crisp and brown on the bottom,pressing down with a spatula. Reduce heat to medium low and add the egg mixture..
- Reduce the heat to low and cook until the perimeter of the frittata looks set and the center is still somewhat liquid, probably 8-10 minutes. Run spatula around edge to loosen the frittata..
- Put skillet in oven and bake at 350 until egg is set. 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. This is what the bottom looked like, then I flipped it back over..
- Slice and serve..
- The eggs, cheese, and pasta make the basic recipe. You can add in whatever you like. I added chopped pepperoni, chopped cooked bacon, diced onion and fresh parsley..
Spaghetti frittata is a popular Italian way to use up leftover spaghetti and tomato sauce. La Frittata di Spaghetti "a frittata 'e maccarune", più comunemente conosciuta come la Frittata di pasta, è un piatto tipico della cucina napoletana. Un piatto povero e semplice, ma dalla golosità senza. Disclosure: this is a sponsored Summer is officially here, and what better way to escape the heat than with a spaghetti frittata under. The Spaghetti Frittata recipe out of our category Noodle!