Extra cheesy chicken spaghetti. This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is quick and tasty! Prepare to win every potluck award from now on with this amazingly easy and delicious slow-cooker chicken spaghetti. That means it's a real winner.
Ingredients of Extra cheesy chicken spaghetti
- You need 1/2 packages of spaghetti noddles.
- Prepare 3 of large bonless skinless chicken brest.
- You need 3/4 lb of velveeta cheese.
- You need 2 can of rotel.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of can cream of mushroom.
Wonderful flavor and once the chopping was done, quite easy to put together. Drain the spaghetti and add the cheese mixture to it. Add crushed potato chips on top. Cheesy Pesto Chicken and Veggie Stuffed Spaghetti Squash.
Extra cheesy chicken spaghetti step by step
- Boil chicken till done.
- Take chicken out of water boil noodles in same water shread chicken breasts.
- In larger pot mix cheese milk cream of chk. Cream of mush. And rotel over stove till hot and cheese is melted.
- Drain noodles add chicken and mix stir untill mixed well.
- Enjoy! :).
Vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Lasagna — NEW!!! If you get a chance to try these Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag @PEASandCRAYONS. Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce. Or roast up some extra chicken the next time it's on the dinner menu and save it to make this casserole quicker to put together.