Baked Spaghetti with Bread.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- You need 6 slices of store baked Italian bread.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter divided.
- It’s To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare As needed of kosher salt to sprinkle.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cooked spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 15 ounces of canned tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flame roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3-1/2 of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2-1/3 ounces of Gouda cheese.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta..
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour..
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter..
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.