Chicken Rotel Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Chicken Rotel Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- It’s 1 packages of spaghetti.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1 lb of Velveeta.
- It’s 2 can of sliced black olives (optional).
Chicken Rotel Spaghetti instructions
- Boil whole chicken..
- Remove chicken from broth. Debone. Set aside..
- Cook spaghetti in broth. Drain. Save broth..
- In saucepan over low heat, combine Rotel, soup, velveeta, and any additional ingredients. Heat thoroughly until Velveeta is melted. ( I have used olives, squash, zucchini, celery, corn, carrots, and lightly boiled red potatoes as fresh additions.).
- Combine spaghetti with Velveeta mixture. This is supposed to be thick. It will thicken more as it stands. If it is too thick or you prefer it creamier, add broth until it is the consistency you wish.