Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s cube of I chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s of Parsley, finely chopped (optional).
Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef and cook until there is no pink left, making sure to break up any lumps. Drain any excess fat..
- Add the diced onion and green pepper. Mix in with the beef and cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Add the minced garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Break the bouillon cubes into quarters and stir into the mixture. Then add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add the cans of diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and stir well to combine. Continue cooking on medium low heat, stirring occasionally until liquid has reduced slightly. (If sauce becomes too thick, add a splash or two of beef or chicken stock.).
- Meanwhile bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the spaghetti. Return to the boil, stirring occasionally. Boil uncovered 8-9 minutes or until desired tenderness. Remove from heat and drain..
- Divide the spaghetti into individual bowls and top with the Bolognese Sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley (optional)..