Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole. This simple recipe gives rise to a golden, cakelike crust that won rave reviews at the tasting table. Try replacing a portion of the chicken with an equal amount of frozen, thawed vegetables, or stir a cup of shredded cheese into the soup mixture. We especially enjoyed the pie with broccoli and Cheddar.
Ingredients of Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole
- You need 4-6 Ounces of Cooked Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 Pound of 80-20 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 14 Ounce of Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 6 Ounces of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- You need 1 of \2 Teaspoon Salt.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
This is my own version that the kids like even better and its cheaper! Learn how to make a delicious and delightful ham and spaghetti casserole that includes peas with this simple recipe. This casserole is a nice way to use leftover ham or use a ham slice or packaged diced ham. Serve this tasty casserole with a tossed salad and biscuits for a hearty everyday meal.
Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole instructions
- Cook ground beef, onion, Italian seasoning, and garlic until done. Spoon off excess fat if needed..
- Add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, ketchup, corn, worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Bring everything up to a simmer..
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13"baking dish. Bake @ 350" covered for 30 minutes. Add shredded cheese on top and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted..
- There are many variations that can be done with this, but this is how Maw Maw made it. Enjoy.
This is my Maw-Maw's Pecan Pie filling recipe. Now you don't have to with this seven-ingredient casserole that combines family-favorites pizza and spaghetti. How to Make Chicken Spaghetti Casserole. This Homemade Chicken Casserole Recipe is so Simple & Easy to Make, & not needing that many Ingredients to put it. Easy Spaghetti Pie Casserole with ShrimpMiss Information.