Mexican Spaghetti Frittata. Spaghetti with tomato sauce gets a new home: in a frittata. A complete meal for your next brunch that is sure to please everyone. La frittata di spaghetti è un piatto unico da realizzare per le scampagnate, ma anche per non sprecare della pasta in avanzo!
Ingredients of Mexican Spaghetti Frittata
- It’s 1 cup of cooked spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of taco seasoned ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of refried beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of reduced fat Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
From 'Ciao Italia Cookbook' by Mary Ann Esposito. This Spaghetti Frittata is the most genius way to use up leftover pasta. Pour the Mexican crema over the top and sprinkle with the cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Mexican Spaghetti Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs well. Add spaghetti, beans and beef one at a time and stir until well combined..
- Transfer to oven safe dish and top with cheese..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on size of baking dish) until eggs are set to your preference..
- Serve with your favorite salsa, chopped jalapenos and a dollop of sour cream..
The Best Mexican Frittata Recipes on Yummly Mexican Frittata, Mexican Turkey Frittatas, Sheet Pan Mexican Frittata. Just three steps to a scrumptious Mexican dinner! Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! Die Spaghetti, die Petersilie und die Pilzmasse unterrühren.