Ingredients of Nutella Tart
- You need of pasta frolla dough.
- Prepare 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 140 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 60 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 300 grams of nutella.
Nutella Tart step by step
- Softly mix all the ingredients for the pasta frolla until you have an homogeneous dough.
- Put it in the fridge to rest for 20 minutes.
- Flatten 2/3 of the dough using a rolling pin (i do not have one, so i have to use an empty bottle, but it works 😛 ).
- Put it into a round cake pan.
- Spread nutella on it using a spoon.
- Make the borders and using the last 1/3 of dough make a net on the top.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for ~ 40 minutes.