Caramel Banana Tart.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Tart
- It’s of Caramel banana.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe Banana.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Water.
- Prepare of <Tart crust>.
- Prepare 50 grams of Unsalted butter (or margarine).
- You need 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Beaten egg.
- You need 85 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Almond powder.
- You need of Custard filling.
- It’s 1 of leftover from the tart crust Egg.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 15 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 120 ml of Milk.
Caramel Banana Tart instructions
- Preparation: Cut the banana into 8 mm thick slices. Bring the butter to room temperature. Grease the tart pan with butter or shortening and dust with flour..
- Caramel banana: Add the sugar and water into a frying pan, and turn on the heat to high. When the sauce starts to brown, add the banana slices all at once. Turn off the heat, and mix briefly..
- Tart crust: Cream the butter. Add the powdered sugar and egg, and mix each time. Sift in the dry ingredients, and mix..
- Wrap the tart crust with plastic wrap, and roll it out into the size of the tart pan without letting it rest. Place the crust into the pan. Preheat the oven for 180℃..
- Poke holes all over with a folk, and place parchment paper on top. Place in some pie weights and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180℃..
- Custard filling: Make the filling while baking the tart crust. Add the remaining egg and sugar into a bowl, and mix well. Add the flour, and mix some more..
- Add the milk little by little..
- When the tart crust has finished baking, remove the weights and parchment paper. Place the caramelized bananas in the crust..
- Strain the custard filling into the crust. It's easy to carry to the oven if you work on a baking sheet..
- Bake in the oven for 25 ~ 30 minutes at 180℃ (without preheating) until the custard filling rises and browns lightly..
- When finished baking, let it cool in the pan. Once cooled, remove from the tart mold..